Sunday, March 22, 2009

fire pour down....

This song continues to echo throughout my days. It is the cry of my heart, but I also pray that it is the cry of the church.

Do you know Jesus?
Do you spend time with him?

Do you know people in whom he resides?
Do you spend time with them?
Do you love them?

Do you spend time loving those who have yet to touch the flame? What causes you to relent?

Do you know what causes me to relent?
Will you relent if you know?

Jesus asks him to know him...
and I'm thankful that He never relents.

He seeks our hearts until they are fully restored.
Mine, yours... Jim's, Joe's...
the lady at the coffee shop...
the guy on the street corner...
the couple walking their dog...

His passion is full and complete.
His passion isn't given into silence.
He loves us,
Relentlessly.

Psalm 103.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

mmm... not one of the floor songs, but one played just after... thanks for posting this one...